Skiing in the most beautiful ski areas of the Dolomites
Explore the most beautiful skiing areas in South Tyrol - with the Ski Safari of Pension Gasser.
Villanders is surrounded by numerous skiing areas:
- Ski area Val Gardena with S. Cristina, S. Ulrich and Selva Gardena - connection to the Alpe di Siusi and the famous Sellaronda (Arabba, Alta Badia, Marmolada and Fassa Carezza).
- Alpe di Siusi ski area - the largest high alpine pasture in Europe as a winter sports paradise of all kinds and for all age groups
- Plose ski area - the gateway to the Dolomites - cosy ski area with 360° panoramic views of the Dolomites and the Alps. Highlight: 9 km downhill run with 1400 m difference in altitude
Take advantage of the unique opportunity to leave your car here and ski new mountains and slopes and enjoy new views every day of your holiday - you will be picked up comfortably in front of our guesthouse and can ski all slopes with a Dolomiti Superski Pass - FREE!!!
Multi-day or weekly ski pass: Info about prices here or directly from us.
Weekly programme - South Tyrol's ski resorts in our area:
|Go to||Skiing fun on...|
|Val Gardena - S. Cristina - Sellaronda||...the largest ski carousel in the world|
|Gitschberg Jochtal||...55 kilometres of slopes|
|Val Gardena - S. CristinaGröden - S. CristinaSaslong World Cup slope or Alpe di Siusi||... 175 kilometres of slopes|
|Val Gardena - S. Cristina Seceda||...175 kilometres of slopes|
|Ski area Plose||...9 lifts|
|Alpe di Siusi||...60 kilometres of slopes|
You can find the exact weekly programme here.
Haven't you had enough yet - more skiing areas:
- Rosskopf - from 960 to 2200 m - pure piste fun.
- Ratschings - Jaufen - powerful, varied & original ski area
- Rittner Horn - family ski area with 2 lifts
- Skicenter Latemar - Obereggen - snow-sure, comfortable ski area in the Dolomites
- Gitschberg & Jochtal - family-friendly ski area
- Kronplatz - 100 km of pistes with modern facilities
Information about prices and lifts can be found mainly here.
Dolomiti Superski - the unique skiing experience in the Dolomites
Pure nature & skiing until your thighs burn on a total of 1200 km of pistes in 12 ski areas (Alpe di Siusi, Val di Fassa, Val Gardena, Alta Badia, Plan de Corones, Sesto Dolomites, Val di Fiemme, Obereggen, Valle Isarco, Cortina, Carezza, Civetta/Trevalli) - and all that with just one ski pass.
Experience the most beautiful places in the Dolomites up close.